AEG Environmental announces that we have hired a new sales representative dedicated to our central Pennsylvania clientele! AEG has been serving companies and facilities in York, Lancaster, Harrisburg, and beyond since 1995. These clients can now contact Chuck Britton for quick, expert service with hazardous waste management and disposal, lab packing, hazmat employee training, and just about any other environmental management need!
About AEG Environmental
As a full-service environmental management company, AEG Environmental can accurately assess our clients’ needs and craft specific solutions to address those needs. Our wide mix of services encompasses 24-hour emergency response, disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes, vacuum tanker services, lab packing services, site remediation, and DOT, EPA, and OSHA training services. Our group of dedicated, highly-trained professionals includes certified hazardous materials managers, degreed chemists, environmental scientists, underground tank technicians, and hazardous materials technicians.
Facilities in the York, Lancaster, and Harrisburg areas can contact Chuck Britton for assistance with any combination of these services:
- Hazardous Waste Disposal: Disposal of hazardous waste in full compliance with all EPA and DOT regulations.
- Waste-to-Energy Incineration: Incinerating your non-hazardous waste promotes sustainability by converting waste to energy and keeping it out of our landfills.
- 24-Hour Emergency Response: Our emergency response telephone service is staffed 24/7 by operators trained to activate the AEG Environmental Emergency Response Team. We will tailor our emergency response services to the unique requirements of your facility.
- Lab Packing: Lab packing is a complex process that needs to be carefully planned and executed. Our experienced team can help by providing proper handling, packaging, transportation, and disposal of all of your hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals.
- Mercury Remediation: Mercury spills are extremely hazardous and need to be treated promptly to prevent environmental contamination. Our mercury response team is considered one of the premier teams on the entire east coast and can help you accurately assess your site and offer solutions.
- Employee Training: We have been providing comprehensive training to employees handling hazardous materials since 1995, and our approach is carefully tailored to the specific training objectives of our client. Our programs are designed to keep your facility in full compliance with all EPA, DOT, and OSHA requirements.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL AND TRAINING. CONTACT US TODAY!
No matter what kind of environmental issue you may have in the south central PA area, AEG Environmental can help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency in York, Lancaster, or Harrisburg, you can rely on us! Need training? We can handle that too! We train in a wide variety of environmental management areas so that your company can remain compliant with EPA, DOT, and OSHA. Make sure to check out our blog for the latest and greatest in the waste management world! You should also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn for updates.
Contact us today!
Call Toll-Free: 18778761100
24 HR EMERGENCY RESPONSE: 4104947587