Is your Abbottstown, Pennsylvania business in need of dry ice blasting services? If so, then you can count on AEG Environmental to be of assistance. AEG Environmental offers dry ice blasting services to businesses in the Abbottstown, Pennsylvania area. With our help, your facility will be cleaned to a professional standard, and dry ice blasting is one of the most effective cleaning methods you can use. It is completely non-toxic, and comes with practically no leftover residue. This makes cleanup a breeze, all without sacrificing the ability to deal with even the toughest stains.
On top of this, dry ice blasting is a non-conductive cleanup option. Because of this, you’re able to keep all of your machinery active while you clean it. This means you don’t have to lower your business efficiency while you’re cleaning your machines.
How Dry Ice Blasting Works
Business owners have plenty of choices regarding how they could be cleaning their businesses, so why is dry ice blasting more special than other cleaning choices? To start, ice blasting doesn’t have the abrasiveness that other types of cleaning tend to have. When you use ice blasting as your cleaning method of choice, you don’t damage the surfaces that you are trying to clean. The CO2 pellets that are launched at surfaces are able to remove dirt on impact without causing damage to the affected area.
These pellets also vaporize on impact, which helps to minimize how much cleanup is needed once ice blasting is done. This makes ice blasting a more convenient cleaning method due to there being practically no leftover residue once blasting is finished.
Perks of Dry Ice Blasting
- Surfaces can get cleaned more thoroughly while requiring less time
- Machines can stay operational, even when cleaning is happening
- It doesn’t have much maintenance since there is no leftover residue
- Impacted surfaces don’t get damaged when blasted
- It is non-toxic, which makes it more safe for businesses to opt for this cleaning option
Industries in Abbottstown, Pennsylvania That Can Use Dry Ice Blasting
A lot of businesses have ways to prosper from using dry ice blasting services. Different industries have different items and areas in need of cleaning. Read on to learn how different types of businesses can make use of ice blasting services:
- Electrical: allows you to clean switch boxes and insulators.
- Building Maintenance: helps handle tough messes, like gum. Also good for cleaning up HVAC systems.
- Restoration: helps to clean up mold and soot
- Auto Shops: Helps with cleaning engine blocks, jigs, and paint.
- Pharmacies: Lets you clean exhaust systems, boilers, stairs, test tubes, and fans
- Marine: Allows you to clean tanks and engines.
- Food Services: Good for cleaning floors, walls, and food processing machines.
- Industrial: Makes it easier to get rid of old paint. Can also be used to clean underground tanks, heavy machinery, and conveyors.
AEG Environmental is the Company to Trust For Dry Ice Blasting Services!
No matter what kind of contaminant you may be facing, AEG Environmental will help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency, you can rely on us! Contact us today to get started with expert dry ice blasting services.