Do you have a business around Arendtsville, Pennsylvania that can use dry ice blasting services? If you do, then you’ll want to find a company to provide those services to you, and AEG Environmental is ready to accept the job. AEG Environmental can offer the dry ice blasting services you need around Arendtsville, Pennsylvania. Our team will meticulously clean your facility so that it’s left spotless by the time the cleaning process is completed.
Dry ice blasting is one of the most effective cleaning options available, and it’s a wise choice to use for your business. Not only is the procedure entirely toxic-free, but it also comes with very little leftover residue, meaning there’s not much to clean up once blasting has been done. You can also leave all of your machinery up and running during the blasting process because it’s completely non-conductive. Since machines can stay on all of the time, your business’s efficiency doesn’t have to go down.
How Dry Ice Blasting Works
There are many ways that a business could get cleaning done, so why should dry ice blasting be the cleaning choice they use? The first reason is its lack of abrasiveness. It’s important not to cause damage to surfaces around your business while you clean them, and when using ice blasting, you’ll know that those surfaces aren’t suffering damage during the cleaning process. The CO2 pellets that get fired at surfaces won’t cause any damage. All the while, they do a great job at removing even stubborn stains and messes. The pellets will even vaporize upon impact, so you don’t have anything left to clean once blasting has been finished. Because of this, ice blasting is a highly convenient way to get your business cleaned up.
Perks of Dry Ice Blasting
- Surfaces are cleaned more thoroughly and quickly
- Machines are able to stay up and running all throughout the cleaning process
- Because there isn’t leftover residue, post ice blasting cleanup is down to a minimum
- The surfaces that are impacted by ice blasting won’t get damaged
- It’s a safe cleaning option due to its non-toxic nature
Industries in Arendtsville, Pennsylvania That Can Use Dry Ice Blasting
Are you not sure if your business can benefit from using dry ice blasting services? Worry not, because our ice blasting services can help out a wide range of industries. Here are examples of ways that it can be helpful to different businesses:
- Electrical: helps you clean your insulators and switch boxes
- Building Maintenance: deals with tough messes, such as gum. Can also clean HVAC systems.
- Restoration: helps with cleaning mold and soot
- Auto Shops: Helps clean jigs, engine blocks, and paint.
- Pharmacies: Allows you to clean fans, exhaust systems, stairs, boilers, and test tubes.
- Marine: Helps you clean up tanks and engines.
- Food Services: Good for getting food processing machines, walls, and floors cleaned.
- Industrial: Helps remove old paint, and is able to clean conveyors, underground tanks, and heavy machinery.
AEG Environmental is the Company to Trust For Dry Ice Blasting Services!
No matter what kind of contaminant you may be facing, AEG Environmental will help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency, you can rely on us! Contact us today to get started with expert dry ice blasting services.