Does your business in Baltimore, Maryland, have a need for dry ice blasting services? If so, AEG Environmental is the perfect dry ice blasting company to tidy everything up. Dry ice blasting is a popular and reliable method for cleaning up facilities. There are no toxins used, and you don’t have to worry about leaving behind any secondary waste. It’s more gentle on the surfaces that you clean, not to mention that it’s faster than many other cleaning methods available. Dry ice blasting is getting recognition as one of the most effective cleaning options you can use today, and for good reason. It’s also non-abrasive and non-conductive, which allows any machinery you have to remain functional during the cleaning process. For dry ice blasting services in Baltimore, Maryland, AEG Environmental is there for you!
An Overview of Dry Ice Blasting
Dry ice blasting cleans surfaces with the help of frozen CO2 pellets. When these pellets collide with the surfaces on which they clean, the pellets vaporize. The pellets collide with such intensity that contaminants on affected surfaces are unable to remain latched onto them, which is why dry ice blasting makes for such an effective cleaning method. The vaporization of the CO2 pellets is also handy for making cleanup easier because there is practically no residue left over after dry ice blasting is completed.
How Dry Ice Blasting Helps Your Business
- Items can be cleaned with great speed and precision, and you don’t have to power down appliances for safety reasons.
- Cleanup is simple as a result of having no leftover residue.
- Since dry ice blasting is non-abrasive, surfaces aren’t harmed while they are being cleaned.
- Dry ice blasting is a highly effective cleaning method.
- Surfaces can be cleaned in a non-toxic manner.
Are Dry Ice Blasting Services Suitable for the Needs of Your Business?
Given how effective dry ice blasting has proven itself to be, it’s no wonder why so many companies turn to it for their cleaning needs. Dry ice blasting has helped out many different industries over the years. Here are some industries that have been helped with dry ice blasting.
- Auto Shops: You can use dry ice blasting on engine blocks and jigs. It’s also able to get old paint off vehicles.
- Electrical: It’s useful on insulators and switch boxes.
- Food Services: Dry ice blasting helps food-processing machines remain clean. You can also clean floors and walls.
- Building Maintenance: You can clean HVAC systems to keep air cleaner. Dry ice blasting also works for removing pesky adhesives, like gum, that stick to surfaces.
- Industrial: You can clean tanks and conveyors that are underground. Also, it’s possible to remove old paint with dry ice. It’s even useful for cleaning heavy machinery.
- Pharmacies: Dry ice blasting can clean your test tubes and boilers. It’s also capable of cleaning stairs, exhaust systems, and fans.
- Marine: Can help you clean engines and tanks.
- Restoration: Dry ice blasting eases the process of cleaning mold and soot, among other stubborn messes.
AEG Environmental Can Provide Dry Ice Blasting Services to Those in Baltimore, Maryland
No matter what kind of contaminant you may be facing, AEG Environmental will help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency, you can rely on us! Contact us today to get started with expert dry ice blasting services today.