Does your business have a need for dry ice blasting services? If it does, then you might want to consider hiring AEG Environmental to help you out. AEG Environmental has been offering its dry ice blasting services to businesses throughout Dauphin, Pennsylvania for over twenty years now. Using all of this past experience, we’ll be able to clean your business with no difficulty.
Ice blasting can be handy for many different types of industries. Not only is it quick and simple, but also highly effective at handling even the toughest types of stains. Not only that, but ice blasting is also non-toxic, and it comes with virtually no leftover residue, making the cleanup process less of a chore.
Finally, ice blasting is a non-conductive type of cleaning procedure. This allows you to get cleaning done without having to turn off any of your machinery, meaning your business can operate at peak efficiency at all times.
How Dry Ice Blasting Works
With so many different cleaning choices at your disposal, why does dry ice blasting stand out from all of the other options? We’ll explain by going over exactly how ice blasting works. Ice blasting is done by firing small CO2 pellets at the surfaces that need to be cleaned. These pellets are launched with enough force to rid surfaces of any dirt and debris that may be stuck to them. After the pellets have made contact with a surface, they will turn into vapor, which means you won’t have to worry about cleaning them up later. It’s the fact that dry ice blasting is both convenient and highly effective that makes businesses lean towards this option as their cleaning solution of choice.
Perks of Dry Ice Blasting
- Machines can keep operating, even while cleaning is occurring
- Surfaces can be cleaned more thoroughly, and while using less time
- Affected surfaces won’t get damaged as a result of cleaning them
- It’s low-maintenance as a result of there being no leftover residue
- It’s non-toxic, meaning it’s safe for businesses to use this cleaning option
Industries in Dauphin, Pennsylvania That Can Use Dry Ice Blasting
There are many businesses that can utilize dry ice blasting services. Each industry can use this cleaning method for different purposes. Keep reading to find out how various businesses can benefit from using ice blasting:
- Electrical: can clean insulators and switch boxes
- Building Maintenance: deals with tough messes, such as gum. Also helpful for cleaning HVAC systems
- Restoration: can clean mold and soot
- Auto Shops: Can clean engine blocks, jigs, as well as paint.
- Industrial: Can help remove old paint. Also useful for cleaning heavy machinery, conveyors, and underground tanks
- Marine: Can clean engines and tanks
- Food Services: Useful on food processing machines, walls, and floors
- Pharmacies: Helpful for cleaning boilers, test tubes, fans, stairs, and exhaust systems.
AEG Environmental is the Company to Trust For Dry Ice Blasting Services!
No matter what kind of contaminant you may be facing, AEG Environmental will help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency, you can rely on us! Contact us today to get started with expert dry ice blasting services.