Are you running a business in DC that could make use of dry ice blasting services? If you are, consider hiring AEG Environmental for the task. AEG Environmental is the company you want handling dry ice blasting for your business.
This is one of the most dependable methods you can use to get your business cleaned up. It’s completely non-toxic, and there isn’t any secondary waste once blasting is finished. On top of that, it’s quicker than other ways you could clean your business, and it’s gentle, which means the surfaces you blast won’t get damaged in the process. It isn’t even an abrasive process, and it’s non-conductive, meaning you can keep machines running while cleaning takes place. It’s for these reasons that it is so highly appraised!
Going Over Dry Ice Blasting
Dry ice blasting utilizes CO2 pellets during cleaning. These pellets vaporize upon making contact with surfaces, and they collide with a high enough intensity that contaminants on surfaces can’t stick anymore. This is what makes this cleaning method as effective as it is. Since the CO2 pellets vaporize on contact, cleanup is easy. There’s hardly any leftover residue after the job is done.
Ways That Dry Ice Blasting Can Assist Your Business
- You can clean items with greater speed, accuracy, and effectiveness
- Machines can remain activated during cleaning
- Cleanup doesn’t have much residue once it’s finished
- Surfaces will be unharmed because of the non-abrasive nature of dry ice blasting
- It’s a non-toxic cleaning method
Are Dry Ice Blasting Ideal For Your Business?
A lot of companies choose dry ice blasting for cleaning their facilities, and it’s easy to understand why when you consider how effective it is. It’s a cleaning method that has assisted many facilities over the years. These are among the industries in which it gets used.
- Auto Shops: Useful for jigs and engine blocks. Also helpful for removing paint.
- Electrical: Can be used on switch boxes and insulators.
- Food Services: Allows food-processing machines to stay clean. Floors and walls can be cleaned as well.
- Building Maintenance: Maintain clean air by cleaning HVAC systems. Can also deal with sticky substances, such as gum, that are tough to get off of some surfaces.
- Industrial: You’re able to clean conveyors and tanks beneath the ground. Also, heavy machinery can be cleaned, and you can get rid of old paint.
- Pharmacies: Use dry ice blasting for cleaning boilers and test tubes. You can also get fans, stairs, and exhaust systems cleaned.
- Marine: Tanks and engines can be cleaned.
- Restoration: Mold and soot can be cleaned more easily, as well as other messes that are tough to remove.
AEG Environmental is the Company to Trust For Dry Ice Blasting Services!
No matter what kind of contaminant you may be facing, AEG Environmental will help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency, you can rely on us! Contact us today to get started with expert dry ice blasting services today.