Do you believe that your business in Essex, Maryland would be able to utilize dry ice blasting services? If so, then you could consider calling the staff at AEG Environmental to help you. AEG Environmental is the company to call whenever you have dry ice blasting that needs to be done. We have been cleaning people’s properties with ice blasting since 1995, and we know the best practices to use whenever we’re getting cleaning done for your property.
There are a lot of facilities around Essex, Maryland that can benefit from the efficiency of dry ice blasting. It’s a cleaning procedure that significantly reduces the time needed for cleaning, all while being highly effective at dealing with even the more stubborn stains. Ice blasting is also great because it is a non-toxic cleaning procedure, and you won’t even have to clean up any leftover residue once cleaning has been finished. This makes ice blasting less of a hassle. Lastly, ice blasting is non-conductive, which allows you to keep all of your machines up and running, even while you clean them. Because of this, your business doesn’t have to slow down operations when getting machinery cleaned up.
How Dry Ice Blasting Works
While there is an abundance of cleaning choices you could utilize around your business, dry ice blasting stands out among the other options out there. It cleans surfaces by spraying CO2 pellets at them. These pellets are expelled with enough force to cause dirt and grime to be removed from the affected surfaces. Afterwards, the pellets instantly vaporize, meaning you won’t have a huge mess to clean up later. It’s this combination of effectiveness and ease of cleanup that make ice blasting such an appealing option to businesses around Essex, Maryland.
Perks of Dry Ice Blasting
- Minimal residue gets left behind once cleaning has been done
- Ice blasting is entirely non-toxic as a cleaning procedure
- Machines are able to remain operational even whenever cleaning is getting done
- Cleaning can get finished up more accurately and efficiently, while also taking less time
- Surfaces don’t get harmed whenever cleaning is being completed
Industries in Essex, Maryland That Can Use Dry Ice Blasting
There are a lot of industries that can use dry ice blasting in Essex, Maryland, and there are plenty of ways you can utilize this cleaning procedure. Here are examples of how different industries could make use of our ice blasting services:
- Auto Shops: helps remove paint from surfaces. Can be used to clean jigs and engine blocks
- Electrical: helps clean switch boxes and insulators
- Pharmacies: Helpful for cleaning fans, test tubes, boilers, stairs, and exhaust systems
- Restoration: Helps remove mold and soot, and other kinds of stubborn messes
- Marine: Helps clean engines and tanks
- Industrial: Can be helpful when cleaning underground tanks, conveyors, and heavy machinery. Can also clean old paint
- Food Services: Can clean walls, floors, and food processing machines
- Building Maintenance: Lets HVAC systems output cleaner air. Helps remove stubborn messes, such as gum
AEG Environmental is the Company to Trust For Dry Ice Blasting Services!
No matter what kind of contaminant you may be facing, AEG Environmental will help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency, you can rely on us! Contact us today to get started with expert dry ice blasting services.