If your business can benefit from using dry ice blasting services, you should consider hiring AEG Environmental today. AEG Environmental has been offering dry ice blasting services to clients around Lancaster, Pennsylvania, for more than twenty years. With all of this experience under our belts, we’ve learned the best practices to follow to keep your business as clean as it can be.
Ice blasting is a cleaning procedure that all sorts of businesses can use. It can handle even the toughest stains, and it doesn’t take much time to complete. In addition to this, ice blasting is a non-toxic cleaning option, and you don’t even have to worry about leftover residue once cleaning has been finished.
The last benefit that comes from dry ice blasting is its non-conductivity. Due to this trait, any machinery you clean can be left running. This keeps your business efficiency high.
How Dry Ice Blasting Works
Businesses have the ability to select from a wide variety of cleaning choices, so what makes dry ice blasting a standout option? To answer this, we’ll explain how the process works. Ice blasting involves firing CO2 pellets at surfaces in need of cleaning, The pellets hit surfaces with enough force that dirt can be swiftly removed. Once the pellets have removed the dirt, they will turn to vapor, leaving you with nothing to clean up afterward. It’s this level of convenience combined with efficiency that entices people to choose dry ice blasting for cleaning their businesses.
Perks of Dry Ice Blasting
- Ice blasting is non-toxic, making it a highly safe cleaning solution for businesses.
- Not much residue gets left behind after cleaning, which makes it a low-maintenance cleaning procedure.
- Surfaces don’t sustain damage during the cleaning process.
- It takes less time to clean surfaces, and those surfaces get cleaned more efficiently.
- You can keep machines completely operational while cleaning is happening.
Industries in Lancaster, Pennsylvania That Can Use Dry Ice Blasting
Many industries around Lancaster, Pennsylvania have a way that they can use dry ice blasting services. Depending on the industry, ice blasting can serve a variety of functions. Here are some of the ways that different industries might use ice blasting:
- Electrical: helps to clean up switch boxes and insulators
- Restoration: Helps get rid of mold and soot, as well as other types of stubborn messes
- Industrial: Can be used to clean up underground tanks, conveyors, as well as heavy machinery. Also useful for cleaning old paint
- Building Maintenance: Allows HVAC systems to put out cleaner air. Helps to get rid of tougher messes, like gum
- Auto Shops: helps to get rid of paint from different surfaces. Helpful for cleaning jigs and engine blocks
- Pharmacies: Can be used to clean stairs, boilers, exhaust systems, builders, fans, and test tubes.
- Marine: Used to clean tanks and engines.
- Food Services: Used for cleaning floors and walls, as well as food processing machines.
AEG Environmental is the Company to Trust For Dry Ice Blasting Services!
No matter what kind of contaminant you may be facing, AEG Environmental will help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency, you can rely on us! Contact us today to get started with expert dry ice blasting services.