Do you have a company that could use dry ice blasting services? If so, you can turn to AEG Environmental for assistance. AEG Environmental has provided reliable dry ice blasting services for many years. We’ve done ice blasting in many industries and understand what needs to be done to keep them as clean as they can be.
This method of cleaning is amazing for many industries. Dry ice blasting is non-toxic, and it doesn’t leave behind any leftover residue once cleaning has been finished. It’s also quicker than other methods of cleaning, all while being non-abrasive, so it doesn’t damage the surfaces that are being cleaned. If that wasn’t enough, it’s also non-conductive, which means machines are able to stay up and running while you get your cleaning done.
Reviewing Dry Ice Blasting
Dry ice blasting is unique. It cleans surfaces with the help of CO2 pellets. When these pellets make contact with the surfaces they clean, the pellets instantly vaporize. The pellets hit with such intensity that dirt and grime won’t be able to stay attached to surfaces anymore. This is how ice blasting can be so effective, not to mention the fact that it makes cleanup so much easier once you’re finished.
How Dry Ice Blasting Can Help Your Industry
- It’s a non-toxic method of cleaning
- You won’t end up damaging the surfaces that you clean
- You can leave machines on while you clean
- There won’t be nearly as much residue at the end of the cleaning process
- Cleaning gets done far more effectively, quickly, and accurately
Industries That Can Make Use of Dry Ice Blasting Services
Many industries have turned to ice blasting as their cleaning method of choice. It’s a cleaning method that can serve many purposes across a wide range of industries. Here are some types of businesses that could use ice blasting:
- Electrical: Is useful for switch boxes and insulators.
- Auto Shops: Can be helpful on jigs and engine blocks. Also good to help with paint removal.
- Building Maintenance: Keep air clean in HVAC systems. Can help remove stubborn items, like gum, that don’t come off surfaces easily.
- Food Services: Keep food-processing machines cleaner. You can also use dry ice blasting on walls and floors.
- Pharmacies: Use ice blasting on test tubes and boilers. Also works on exhaust systems, stairs, and fans.
- Industrial: Dry ice blasting makes it easier to clean underground tanks and conveyors. Also works on old paint and heavy pieces of machinery.
- Restoration: Deal with stubborn messes, such as soot and mold.
- Marine: good for cleaning engines and tanks.
AEG Environmental is the Company to Trust For Dry Ice Blasting Services!
No matter what kind of contaminant you may be facing, AEG Environmental will help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency, you can rely on us! Contact us today to get started with expert dry ice blasting services today.