Do you believe that you could benefit from dry ice blasting services? If your answer is yes, then you’re in luck because there are professionals who can help you with your dry ice blasting needs. AEG Environmental is the perfect company to contact for dry ice blasting in White Marsh, Maryland. With the many years of experience we’ve built up performing ice blasting for our clients, we’ll have an easy time getting your facility cleaned up.
Dry ice blasting is a cleaning method that is used by many businesses due to how effective it is, both in its ability to clean efficiently and how time-effective it can be. It comes with plenty of upsides, such as being non-toxic and leaving no residue behind once the cleaning process has been completed. You’re even able to have machines running while the blasting process is being done because ice blasting is completely non-conductive.
Reviewing Dry Ice Blasting
Ice blasting isn’t like the other kinds of cleaning methods that you might try around your business. This method of cleaning uses CO2 pellets, and when these pellets collide with surfaces, they immediately turn to vapor. The pellets hit surfaces with force so great that it causes whatever dirt and grime is on them to instantly fall off. Dealing with messes is much easier this way, and post-blasting cleanup is just as easy. Since the pellets instantly vaporize, the leftover residue is kept to a minimum.
Perks of Dry Ice Blasting
- Surfaces won’t be harmed during the cleaning process
- Little to no residue is left behind once cleaning has been completed
- Machines are allowed to remain on even while cleaning is happening
- Ice blasting is non-toxic
- Cleaning can be done more quickly, precisely, and effectively
Industries That Can Use Dry Ice Blasting
Ice blasting has many uses, and because of how versatile it is, there is a large list of industries that could make great use of this kind of cleaning method. Here are some industries that can make good use of dry ice blasting services:
- Electrical: cleans switch boxes and insulators
- Auto Shops: makes it easier to remove paint from different surfaces. Can also be used on jigs and engine blocks
- Restoration: Good for removing soot and mold, as well as other kinds of resilient messes
- Pharmacies: Helpful for cleaning exhaust systems, stairs, test tubes, boilers, and fans
- Industrial: Useful for cleaning heavy machinery, underground tanks, and conveyors. Can also be of good use for getting rid of old paint
- Marine: Can be used to clean engines and tanks
- Building Maintenance: Helps HVAC systems put out cleaner air. Makes it easier to remove various kinds of stubborn messes, like gum
- Food Services: Can be used to clean walls, floors, and food processing machines
AEG Environmental is the Company to Trust For Dry Ice Blasting Services!
No matter what kind of contaminant you may be facing, AEG Environmental will help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency, you can rely on us! Contact us today to get started with expert dry ice blasting services.