Does your business need dry ice blasting services in Harrisburg, PA? If so, the staff at AEG Environmental are here to help. Since there isn’t any secondary waste, and there are no toxins involved, dry ice blasting has become a go-to option for cleaning. It’s often quicker, cleaner, and more gentle and efficient than other options available. On top of that, the process is non-abrasive and non-conductive. This means that any machinery will stay in good shape and be fully operational for the duration of the process.
Explaining Dry Ice Blasting
Dry ice blasting is a process that shoots pellets of frozen CO2 so that it can impact a surface. The CO2 pellet will vaporize the moment it makes an impact with the surface. Because of the force of impact, any contaminants on a surface will be unable to stay attached. This makes dry ice blasting a highly effective option for cleaning surfaces. As mentioned previously, the CO2 pellets will vaporize once they make impact, meaning there is minimal cleanup needed.
How Dry Ice Blasting Can Help You
- It allows items to be cleaned quickly and without the need to turn off power for safety purposes.
- There isn’t any secondary waste left behind, making cleanup a breeze.
- Surfaces don’t suffer any abrasive damage from the procedure.
- The cleaning process is highly effective.
- It can clean contaminated surfaces in a non-toxic manner.
Is Dry Ice Blasting Ideal For Your Business?
Dry ice blasting is a popular option for deep cleaning due to its overall efficieny . Because of this, many industries have benefited from the power of dry ice blasting. Here is a list of some of the industries:
- Auto Shops: allows vehicles to be stripped of paint before applying new coats. Can also help with engine blocks and jigs.
- Electrical: useful for insulators as well as switch boxes.
- Food Services: dry ice blasting helps keep food-processing gear hygenic. It can also help the floors and walls look more appealing and clean
- Building Maintenance: promotes safety by assisting in the cleaning of HVAC units. Makes it easier to remove pesky adhesive substances like gum. Assists in the cleaning of many different kinds of flooring, walls, and pieces of furniture.
- Industrial: helps clean off heavy gear, allows paint to be removed more easily. Can also aid the cleaning of conveyors and underground tanks.
- Pharmacies: this industry is in great need of constant cleaning. Blasting helps with cleaning test tubes and boilers.. It’s also useful for addressing exhaust systems, fans, and stairs.
- Marine: Dry ice can be helpful with cleaning engines and tanks.
- Restoration: Otherwise stubborn substances, such as mold and soot, can be removed with less trouble when they are blasted with dry ice.
AEG Environmental Is Here For Your Dry Ice Blasting Needs
No matter what kind of environmental management issue or contaminant you may be facing, AEG Environmental will help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency, you can rely on us! Contact us today to get started with expert dry ice blasting services today.