Is your business in need of expert dry ice blasting services in York, PA? AEG Environmental has got you covered! With no secondary waste and no toxins, dry ice blasting offers a faster, cleaner, gentler, and more efficient way to clean. In addition, the process is non-abrasive and non-conductive, meaning machinery will not only not be harmed but can remain on and operational during the process.
What Is Dry Ice Blasting?
Dry ice blasting is a process that propels a rice-sized pellet of frozen CO2 through an airstream to impact a surface. Upon impact, the CO2 pellet vaporizes. The energy of that process causes the bond between the contaminant and the substrate to be broken. In short, it is a highly effective way to clean a surface. No cleanup is needed from the service itself because the CO2 evaporates after impact, leaving no residue behind!
How Can You Benefit from Dry Ice Blasting in York?
- Items can be cleaned immediately without turning off the power for safety
- No secondary waste to dispose or cleanup
- No abrasive damage to surfaces
- Highly effective cleaning process
- Non-toxic way of cleaning a contaminated surface
Can It Help Your Business?
Dry ice blasting is an effective way to deep clean and aids a wide variety of industries! Some of the industries and businesses we have worked with in the past…
- Automotive: engine blocks, components, strip for painting, tire molds, welding slag removal, welding robots, jigs, CNC machines, molds, e-coat, paint, paint oven.
- Building Maintenance: HVAC units, cables, escalators, chewing gum removal, brick cleaning, tire mark removal, marble cleaning, historical markers and monument cleaning, architectural detail cleaning and paint prep, pipe system cleaning, stone wall cleaning, ladders, ceiling fans, conduits, electric motors, mosaic cleaning, and much more.
- Electrical: switch boxes, generators, insulators, electrical cabinets, chip cleaning.
- Food Service: food-processing equipment, ovens, kitchen equipment, mixers, conveyors, floors, walls and restaurant hoods, roasters, conveyor chains, bins, drains, lighting, fans.
- Industrial: heavy equipment, paint removal, repair prep, turbine cleaning, conveyor cleaning, asphalt tanker and underground tank cleaning, concrete, glue pots, paint pots, CNC machines, cooling towers, gears, extruders, rail cars, paint booths, injection molds, pits, stacks, steam lines.
- Marine: vessels, tanks, hulls, intakes, engines, lower units, drives.
- Pharmaceutical: boilers and tubes, cyclones, compressors, dryers, electric motors, ladders, stairs, ceiling fans, rafters, catwalks and mezzanines, a heat exchanger (shell and tube), mixers, cooling fans, exhaust systems, palletizers.
- Restoration: smoke, soot and mold removal from joists, walls, floors, and ceilings.
Call on AEG Environmental For Your Dry Ice Blasting and Great Cleanup in York, Pennsylvania
No matter what kind of environmental management issue or contaminant you may be facing, AEG Environmental will help. We handle every situation with care, dedication, and a commitment to exemplary customer service. When you have an emergency, you can rely on us! Contact us today to get started with expert dry ice blasting services today.